Great Full Gardens is dedicated to giving back to the community that we serve. We support community and charitable organizations that have a direct effect on the Reno/Carson/Tahoe area, and where the focus is consistent with our own of encouraging healthy food lifestyles, local community growth, and local, organic farming practices.
Great Full Gardens will happily accept requests for silent auction donations and sponsorships. If you wish to make a request for a donation from Great Full Gardens/GinoTheSoupMan, please review our guidelines to see if your organization/charity matches our donations policy. While we try our best, we appreciate your understanding that we cannot respond to or support every request we receive. We prioritize requests based on our core guiding principles of local community growth and arts, clean, healthy food and local farming.
All requests must be submitted through the form below to be considered. We do not accept sponsorship and donation requests via U.S. mail or Email. Requests must be received at least 30 days prior to your event. To be considered, please include the following information:
- Your organization’s mission and/or vision statement, history and any other pertinent information.
- A copy of your current IRS 501(c)(3) letter, if applicable.
- Your request including the date and amount requested.
- How the donation will be used.
- A contact name including street address, phone number and email address.
- A pledge that the organization’s use of any donation from Great Full Gardens/GinoTheSoupMan will not discriminate against those it serves based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis prohibited by law.